Villa Mara is committed to producing digital products and to adopting technologies that are accessible to everyone. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that we conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA and comply with the Department of Justice’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design, and other applicable regulations.
Should you have difficulty using or accessing any section of our website, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Aside from working with you to ensure you are provided with the information and assistance you need, we’re committed to ensuring that each feature on our site is accessible for everyone and will take the appropriate steps to address any shortcomings.
GOAL OF ACCESSIBILITY FOR EVERYONE
It is our goal to ensure that we are providing a seamless experience for everyone. We aim to ensure that everyone is able to access all areas of our website.
TAKING ACTION & ONGOING EFFORTS
Villa Mara has partnered with Accessibe to administer and oversee our digital accessibility. This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
In addition, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind useres, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website.
ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES AT VILLA MARA
• Seated Reservation Desk for guests in Wheelchair – Special Attention to all guests with needs.
• Wheelchair compliant entryway and space in room (wheelchairs can roll freely around the room without interference from furniture).
• Roll in shower with shower seat
• Lower shelving, safe, minibar
• Brail signage
• Closed Captioning available on televisions
• Flashing light and audible alert devices in room in the event of fire or other emergency
• ADA entry to Hotel Lobby and Reception & lobby level restroom
• Accessible parking space
• Hearing/Sight Impaired Device (vibrating and flashes) for alarm and doorbell – for blind and/or hearing impaired guests.
• Accessible dining tables in Living Room and lowered counter at Bar
Any documented Service Animal is allowed in the hotel at no additional charge. Guests will be responsible for expenses relating to any damage caused by an animal in the room.
If you have any questions about our ability to accommodate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to being of service.